Who will be required to operate the backlift ?
- Driver himself or his co driver , a single person can operate to load and unload the material
Do we have to take permissions from RTO ?
- Not required , as we ensure the installed back lift in within the max permissible length of vehicle .
What if the tailgate get down on its own and what if there is failure in hydraulic and falls down or about safety ?
- No it won't , it has mechanical locks as well can its locked by safety valves , if still it done we will be ready to serve you and we can give back the vehicle in lowest time back to you
What about the Power Source ?
- We usually connect with the existing battery for the power source , the battery has an alternated which charges the battery when running , so the life of the battery will also be as recommended by OEM , to get max battery life we recommend to keep the engine on while operating , and even if you switch off the engine , it will operate for 3-4 time only.
Light weight , easy to operate , user friendly , strong , early pay back, easy installation , modular type , no damages of the delivering products and many more
- Heavy oxygen tanks deliveries to hospitals
- CO2 / oxygen / Nitrogen bottles deliveries
- Home appliance deliveries
- New vehicles [ cars / SUV / 2 wheels ] deliveries from factories to dealers
- For enthusiastic adventurous people who like camping
- Heavy Packages deliveries
- Patient easy moving in Ambulance
- Movers and packers